Friday, September 17, 2010

Winter Frolic Christmas Card

Here is another Christmas Card made with Winter Frolic. I didn't think I would want this cartridge, but when I saw all the extras and the borders, I knew I had to get it.

This card is made at 5 x 7. I used Bazzill Glazed Holiday cardstock for the background. This paper is awesome! (they now make a non holiday version of this paper). The snow was cut out of Core'dinations Whitewash paper with blue, embossed with Sizzix Tim Holtz swirls embossing folder. Boy was cut at 3 3/4", greeting cut at 2 1/2".

I love the greetings with this cartridge also. They are multi layered and have a little swirl to them too. I highly recommend this cartridge for holiday cards and layouts.

Busy weekend coming up. My granddaughters are coming for a sleepover tonight and tomorrow I babysit the 7 month old twins tomorrow. I love spending time with my little sweeties!

Have fun this weekend! Thanks for stopping by.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. That is an absolutely adorable card - love the word art, the little boy, the snow - well, everything! Absolutely FABULOUS! You are wonderful! Thank you for posting this on Obsessed with Scrapbooking! Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete