Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cuttlebug Card

Here's a quick and simple card I made using one of the newer Cuttlebug folders that cuts and embosses at the same time.

I used Core'dinations paper to run through the Cuttlebug, sanded it lightly for the images to come through. I punched the corners with a decorative corner punch by Fiskars. The layer below that is cut from gold vellum and the corners are also punched.

The background paper is from the Rustic stack from DCWV. Scalloped circles are cut with the Cricut. It covers a heart shape on the green layer, to give it a different look than the heart. The greeting is an acrylic stamp.


Hope you enjoyed today's feature.

Today I received a confirmation from Provo Craft that they will be shipping my Imagine in early October, and asked for my shipping address. If you remember, back in July I was fortunate to be invited to the Provo Craft Launch Party at the start of CHA. Everyone was awarded an Imagine (we got a certificate for it) Even though that happened in July, I still say "I can't believe it" when I think about it! I guess I'll believe it when it ships in October and its on my desk! I'm so excited for its arrival! And you can be sure I will post projects made with the Imagine.

Have a great day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment