Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween Wall Hangings

Today, I'm posting three more projects similar to the ones I posted Tuesday. These are Halloween themed. I really like the Happy Hauntings cartridge. Lots of fun Halloween phrases and shapes. And the layers of the shapes give more dimension to the shapes.

The base shape was cut using Lacy labels, using one layer of chipboard and cardstock (DCWV Halloween Stack and EK Success Halloween paper) to cover the front and back of the chipboard. All Halloween shapes were cut using Happy Hauntings.



Its a bit difficult to see in the photo, but I used Core'dinations glitter paper for the letters and the cat.




This one is cut the same way, except the BOO was cut using Wild Cards cartridge.



And the last one...another variation.



I've made a total of 8 of these wall hangings for the craft fair. If they sell, I'll make a few for the next show in November, but with a Christmas/winter theme.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Great Halloween wall hangings...I love the colors :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete