Friday, September 10, 2010

First Christmas Card of the Season

I know, its a bit early, but I got this cartridge - Winter Frolic, and I had to make something with it. It has lots of cute images on it and it will be great for cards and decorations.


I made this card a 5 x 7 size. Image was cut at 3", greeting cut at 2 1/2" and border cut twice, at 1". Background paper is from last year's Christmas stack from K & Co.

Don't forget, only a few more days until the launch of the Cricut Imagine! At 11:01 PM Central Time, HSN will be showing the new Imagine. I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Look how cute this turned out! Love that baby and the word art - I so need to scraplift this! Beautiful!! Thank you for posting this on Obsessed with Scrapbooking! Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete