Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Items for Craft Fair

Its been a busy week, getting everything together for the Craft fair on Saturday. I made more magnet frames and here are some Halloween themed frames.

All frames were cut with the opening to hold a 4 x 6 photo - the frames measure 5 3/4" high by 7 3/4" approximately. I purchased the adhesive backed magnet sheets from Hobby Lobby. The sheet is 12 x 24" and I was able to cut 6 - 6 x 8" sheets from it. I applied the cardstock to the magnet sheet before cutting and when I cut it, I set the multi cut on my Gypsy to 3.

This first frame was made with Happy Hauntings. I LOVE this cartridge. It has lots of great Halloween themed images, including some great frames. This has the four skulls on the corners, and I added a bat, a pumpkin and BOO.



I used Lacy Labels for the shape for this one, using my Gypsy to weld two sizes to make the frame and the bat and pumpkin are also from Happy Hauntings.

This one is another frame from Happy Hauntings, made with DCWV Halloween paper stack.

This last one, the frame was cut using Lacy labels and the Images from Happy Hauntings.


Tomorrow I'll post more frames, different themes.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are enjoying the final days of September!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cute frames, love your ideas. I wish you lots of success at your craft fair!

    ReplyDelete