Sunday, September 12, 2010

School Bus Mini BOok

I would have to say one of my favorite projects to make is the mini book. I've made quite a few of them and I am on the Design Team for the Cricut Mini Albums blog. This week's theme was "Back To School".

I create this book using my Gypsy and the bus shape is from Doodlecharms. I welded a narrow rectangle to the left side of the bus shape to give it a straight edge for binding the book.



Each page is designated for grades PreSchool through 8th grade.

I used pockets as photo mats, so school information for that grade can be documented.




Many of the corners were made using border punches (there is a tutorial earlier on my blog)






I have several more mini books to post. I've been preparing for the upcoming craft fair October 2, and have a nice supply of mini books to sell.

Don't forget - Tuesday is the BIG DAY. HSN will be hosting the Launch of the new Cricut Imagine! At 12.00 AM September 13 EST (I am in the Midwest, so will be parked in front of the TV at 11:00 PM Monday night!) Its also going to be an all day Scrapbook supply event, showing not only the Imagine, but many new products and tools for us to make our creating more fun!

Have a great day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I love this album, I want to make some of these for some of my coworkers, would you care to share more details?

    Your work is awesome.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete