Friday, January 22, 2010

Love and Laughter

Ok, so I've been absent in posting on my blog. I have been busy though. I've been making cards and layouts and have enough to keep posting for awhile. I am going to make a very serious effort to post every day

Today, I'm featuring a card I created for my brother's birthday. He's been a stand up comic for many years and I wanted to make something creative and out of the ordinary.

Remember the Charlie Brown cartoons? He would do something dumb in class and they would all laugh at him and there would be these big HAHA's behind him? Remembering that, is what inspired this card.


Using my Gypsy, I designed this overlay, just using the word "HAHA" in different sizes and fonts to fit the front of a A2 size card. I think it took longer to create than it actually took to cut it out. The red letters popped over the black background. The greeting on the inside was "may your birthday be filled with Laughter and Love". He liked the card!

Well, my Mojo is back, I'm creating again (still a little slow, but still creating) and will be posting projects. My goal is to post something new every day! Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment