Sunday, January 24, 2010

A (cold) Day at the Beach

I completed another layout for my "All About Me" book. Its taking me a long time, but I don't get to do scrapbooking all year 'round. I hope to get lots more pages completed before I start making things to sell at our craft fairs this year.

These pictures in the layout were taken at the beach. My mom tells me it was too cold for the beach, but they had planned it and Dad said "we're going". We probably took the bus to Montrose Beach in Chicago (we lived in the city and didn't have a car).




Using my Cricut Expression, I cut the sun out using Pooh and Friends cartridge, the clouds were cut using EveryDay Paper Dolls and outlined with gray Copic marker. Title was cut using Pooh Font (COLD) Jasmine (A, DAY, THE) and Opposites Attract (BEACH). Pail was cut using Joy of the Season (its the "Maids a Milking" pail with the legs cut off), beach ball and shovel from Everyday PaperDolls, all colored with Copic markers. Sand was created using Tim Holtz Distressing Ink.

Inspite of it being a cold day, it looks like we had a fun time!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment, I love reading your comments!

We're coming up on the last weekend of January. The month since Christmas passed quickly, but the sooner January is over, the closer we get to SPRING!!!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment