Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy BIrthday Kayla!

Thursday was my granddaughter's 5th birthday and today, I attended her party. I can't believe how the 5 years passed so quickly!

I made 2 cards for her (one from me and one for my mom to give her).

THe first one is Snow White, from Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge. I cut "Happy Birthday" from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge and Princess was cut using Gypsy Font. The blue border was edged using Martha Stewart border punch and flowers are Petaloo Glitter flowers.


This next card was the one I gave to her. I created it using my Gypsy, welded the 5 from Don Juan to a rectangle making the card 5 x 7. Letters cut using Mickey Font, paper on front is DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack. Inside paper from K & Company.

We had a fun time at Kayla's party and she was very excited opening each gift she received.
With all the news coming out of CHA of new products for the Crafter to expect in the coming month, its energized my creativity! I want to make sure I use up what I have so I can purchase some of the new products that will be coming out!

Have a wonderful evening!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cathy I think the second card is absolutely beautiful and so girly. I am sure she will save it forever.

    ReplyDelete