Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've been FRAMED!

Hi everyone!

Lately, I've been having fun with FRAMES. Between the Cricut Cartridges Cindy Loo and Lacy Labels (Lite), I 've been making all sorts of frames. I've used them in mini books, I've made a few for scrapbook pages and making the frames with magnets to display those special photos on the fridge'.

This first frame I cut using Cindy Loo, paper is DCWV Glitter Stack. I cut the frame from chipboard (.022 mm thickness) and a layer of the printed cardstock. I cut a shadow with the center filled in (used the omit feature on Gypsy to omit the lines in the center of the frame). I cut the leaf design on the side out of chipboard and cardstock. When I glued the front part of the frame to the background, I glued just 3 sides, so I could slip the photo into the frame (just in case I wanted to change the photo in the future) Added a few pearls too.


This frame was cut the same way - chipboard, cardstock and shadow layer.


I created this frame on the Gypsy, using Lite Lacy Labels and New Arrival. I also used a layer of magnetic sheeting.

I used Lacy Labels and Robotz for this frame.

The next two frames are also magnet frames, and used Base Camp for the stamp shape, and George to put the opening inside the shape, and the flowers are also from George. These two frames were featured on Tuesday Treats, as I was the day's featured designer yesterday (July 27).


Three of my 4 grandkids were the 'models' in the photos I used.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today's projects! I'm still giddy from the Provo Craft launch party on Tuesday. I just now need to be patient until I am able to get my Imagine!

Have a great day.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty! This is such a great way to get me started on those long overdue scrapbook pages. You have such a beautiful family! Those little ones are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious little ones! I love the cindy Loo cartridge..the frames on it are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute frames, but the little ones inside the frames were the best part! Now I must have those cartridges! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete