Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Birdie" Greetings

I have to admit, two of my very favorite cartridges of late are Lacy Labels and Cindy Loo.

Today's feature is from Cindy Loo. It would make a great full page mat or, in this case, a pretty birthday card.

I cut this shape at 4.75" and cut it twice. The first layer, I cut from ivory paper, and used my Copics to color in the leaves, branches and bird. Then, the second layer, I cut using the brown cardstock, and cut out the design so I have a frame for the design.

The background is also ivory cardstock, embossed with Sizzix embossing folder (using my Cuttlebug) and the edges were inked. Stamped greeting completes the card.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Someone will be delighted to receive this birthday card!

    ReplyDelete