Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gotta love my TIny Dancer

Two more of the remaining cartridges were used in todays project for my Cricut Challenge. The title "Tiny Dancer" was created using the font cartridge Jasmine. I used Plantin Schoolbook for the rick rack edges. I used Design Studio for both. I also used Happily Ever After for the frame. A Prima flower and scalloped circles with the photo info were used to finish the layout.


The end is near! Yep, I'm reaching the end of my Cricut Cartridge Challenge. I have three more projects to post for my challenge! Be sure to return to see the last days and for something special for reaching my goal!

Thanks for stopping by...

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cute and clever. Another great job! I'll be sad when you're all done. I've had so much fun seeing how you would use all of the carts.

    ReplyDelete