Thursday, November 4, 2010

Latest Circle Cartridge - Shall We Dance


Hi all! Its been so hectic lately, I have sorely neglected my blog! Halloween costumes to sew, birthday celebrations and preparing for the upcoming craft fair has all kept me very busy.

I thought I'd do a quick post today, showing a new project made with the latest Circle Exclusive cartridge - Shall We Dance. With 2 granddaughters in dance, this cartridge will be used quite often!

I had this idea before ever receiving the cartridge and hope to make a few of them for the upcoming craft fair (Harper College - November 13 and 14 for anyone in the Chicago area)

I used the freezer paper method to create templates to paint the ballet shoes on this tote bag. It was a bit tricky because I used 2 colors, but it turned out pretty well.

I cut the base image at 9" and also cut out the layer to paint the dark pink. Great for that little girl starting out in Dance.

Well, its back to work! Have a great day everyone. It always seems to amaze me how quickly the year passes, especially this time of year. Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away!

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment