Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Latest Projects

Katie and I have our 2 day craft fair coming up and I've been busy! Here's a quick post to show the totes I've made for the craft fair.

These were made using the freezer paper method and craft paint. The white and pink bag I purchased from Hobby Lobby, but the blue denim ones I actually made myself. I knew there was a reason I kept that denim in my ever dwindling stash of fabric! I used my Cricut Expression and the cartridge Wall Decor and More for the dancers on the first bag and the single dancer on the last one is also from Wall Decor and More cartridge.

For the second and third bags, I used Shall we Dance cartridge. I just received this cartridge about a week ago. This is a Cricut Circle exclusive cartridge and ever since seeing the graphics, I knew I wanted to make something using the ballet shoes and dancers on this cartridge.









I have a few more bags to show, but will create another post as I used another method to create the graphics!

Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to getting this show over with. Once it is done, I will be able to post all the other projects I've created!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment