Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cards Made with the Imagine

Here are a few cards I've made using the Imagine.

The first one I used the cartridge called Yummy. And Yummy it is, with all the food and celebratory images. I love the colors on this cartridge and the prints. The flourishes that are imprinted on many of the images are my favorites. And I like the color combos of pink and brown and blue and brown...this is a must have!


This next card, I used Yummy to create the flourishes and the background print. Happy birthday was printed and cut using Create a Critter and I used Stickles to color it in. The bottom layer was an experiment. I have a stack of white on white paper by SEI. I wanted to see how it would come out after being printed. I used a blue print from the Yummy cartridge and used a Q-tip to remove the ink from the glossy flowers. Its difficult to see the actual image, the light just shows the glossy flowers embossed in the paper. On another day, I will post, showing the different papers used in the Imagine.


I'm slowly getting accustomed to using the Imagine. Its pretty nifty. It will be even NIFTIER (if that is a word tee hee) when I can choose color and designs, print and cut, using the Gypsy.

I think I will only be limited by my IMAGINation! =~D

Have a great day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're doing great with your Imagine!!!

    I am waiting for PC to make it compatible with Gypsy too -- AND Design Studio. I really love the design programs!

    ReplyDelete