Saturday, February 27, 2010

Got Cake?

I was commissioned to make a few birthday cards. I've been wanting to use my Once Upon A Princess cartridge, so this once was quick to make.


Using my Gypsy, this yummy cake was cut at 4" using Once Upon A Princess. The Happy Birthday was cut from Gypsy Wanderings. The background paper is Coredinations, embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttebug folder and used Martha Stewart Punch for the Corners . Added a dab of Stickles for the flower centers and for the frosting.

The colors remind me so much of spring...which I'm SO wanting to show up as soon as possible!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a fun Saturday. I spent the afternoon feeding and luvin' on Jack and Juli,my new grandtwins! They are so tiny but big on JOY!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment