Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Mini Book

I am having so much fun making these books. This next one, I had purchased the cover more than a year ago. Its the Theresa Collins design for Bind It All. It was a black chipboard and thought "that would make a cool book" but it sat in the drawer until recently.

I was able to design a page to match the bracket style of this cover. Using my Gypsy and Accent Essentials and George, I create a page that fit perfectly inside this cover.

I used DCWV All Dressed Up stack. I love this stack and have used it for several different projects. Teal and black is one of my favorite color combinations.

Primas, bling and ribbon put the finishing touches on this book!















I hope you enjoyed today's entry. Thanks for stopping by.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

3 comments: