Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday WIshes

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration.  Its difficult to believe after all the preparation and shopping, baking and cooking, Christmas has come and gone.  But when you have a big family, like I do, the celebrations don't stop at the 25th.  We will have 2 more Christmas gatherings!

Once the parties are over, the red and green is packed away for another year, and the gray gloom of January is upon us, I am looking forward to returning to my creating and creativity.  I want to learn new techniques, improve my current style and complete more projects in the coming year.

Enjoy the rest of the days of 2008, and wishing 2009 brings you health, happiness and abundance!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Christmas parties... wishing you a wonderful New Year also

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete