Sunday, December 7, 2008

TA-DAA!

This is my first real post!  I'm new to this blogging world, so please bear with me as I learn how to organize and showcase some of my work.

The following is just a sample of my work.  Although I have been a cardmaker for several years, I didn't start scrapbooking until mid 2005, after the birth of my first grandchild, Kayla.  I believe my work has improved quite a bit over the past 3 years, with the help of some really cool gadgets and high tech tools.

The layouts posted below are of my son and daughter from their first years, and of my two granddaughters.  I hope to be more organized as time goes on.  

Thanks for viewing, and hope you return in the near future for pictures of my creations!

Have a Koala-t day!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland!!! So good to see you here.

    ReplyDelete