Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cards

Here are some of the Christmas cards I've made this  year.  I was busy completing other projects, so these were made one or two at a time in between those projects.

This first one was made using cards that were unfinished.  Ever have one of those projects you worked on and didn't like the way they were coming out, so you put them aside?  Well, this was one of those projects for me.  I came across these in my Christmas stash (that I put away, separate from my regular stuff).  I figured I could do something to finish these.  They had the background paper, the word "Christmas" and that was it.  "Christmas" was cut on foil paper, using the Christmas Cheer cartridge with my Cricut.

To finish this one, I cut the word MERRY (from my new cutter Gazelle) and the poinsettia was a cut file I got from BossKut (they make the Gazelle)  A bit of Stickles on the center of the poinsettia and done!  I had 5 more of these unfinished cards...I made each one a little different.


 This one was made using the snowflake Cuttlebug folder, cut two scalloped circles from Storybook and JOY is an acrylic stamp I had on hand. I used Stickles on the "O" snowflake.   Simple, but I liked the way it came out.

Tomorrow I'll post a few more cards!  Thanks for looking.

Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment