Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I hope you all survived the holiday season!  It was wonderful spending time with family, the gifts received were perfect and "Cookieland" was bigger and better than ever!

Now that all the excitement and rush of the Christmas season is over, its back to creating and getting to those projects I've been putting off for months (maybe longer!)

Here is my first completed project of the year.  It is a Christmas gift for my mom.  It should/would have been finished in 2008, but we celebrated Christmas part 3 today, and I'm a bit of a procrastinator (I'm working on that!)

" WE LOVE NANA"  word book was created using my Cricut Expression and the Winnie the Pooh Font cartridge.  I used American Crafts textured card stock (This is my first time using it, its a very nice weight), in earth tones, as these are my mom's favorite colors.  The photos are of all her 12 grandchildren, their spouses and 3 great-grandchildren.  Some of the corners and flourishes were created using my Design Studio software and Expression.   Others were created and cut with the Gazelle cutter.

Thanks for looking...here's to a very creative 2009!









3 comments:

  1. I am sure she will love it..I have never done a wordbook. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she will love it I'm sure its just great
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book what a wonderful keepsake I bet she loved it

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete