Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boys/Men

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a good Monday. A quick look out the window reminds me its STILL WINTER and I want it GONE! I used to think January would drag by, but February isn't going any quicker. Here's hoping for a thaw SOON!

In making greeting cards for many years (started in 1994, when I got my first computer), I've always had a bit more difficulty making cards for the males in the family. Unless there is a specific theme I could use (music or sports) it can be tricky making cards for the guys.

I created three cards that are "non frilly" that would be good for the guys and their birthdays.

I used the DCWV Naturals stack for all three cards. The greetings are from Paper Lace cartridge and the shapes are from Lacy Labels. I also used EK Success border punches.



I love the colors of the paper in the Naturals stack and perfect for these cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment