Saturday, January 29, 2011

Using Wrap It Up Cartridge

Here are a few more birthday cards for my stash. I had gotten the Wrap it Up cartridge, mostly for the unique boxes on it, but there are lots of phrases on it, great for cards.

This first one has a cupcake welded into the phrase for a simple birthday card. I used card stock from the DCWV stack Sweet, Corner is a Sizzix die and I used Stickles on the cupcake and on the corner.

Make a Wish with the balloons is also a cut on the Wrap It Up cartridge. I cut the balloons in white and colored with Copic markers. I used Stickles on the balloon and on the phrase. The background paper is from the Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza stack.

Today, I've been on the computer all day! I've been looking for all the information I can find coming out of CHA Winter in Los Angeles. Facebook has been a great place for information. The new items from Provo Craft are the Expression 2 and the Cricut Craft Room - on on line design software. From the movies coming out of CHA, it looks GREAT! And I was looking for a new Expression as a backup (I've had my current Expression for several years, and I know it won't be lasting too much longer) I had been looking at the Black Friday Expression at Walmart, but was waiting for the price to come down. Now, I think I'll wait for the Expression 2 to come out!

CHA is for two more days and I'm sure there are lots more things to see.

Have a great Saturday!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment