Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack and Juli

Today's feature are cards I made for my twin grandchildren. They don't officially turn 1 until February 18th, but since they moved to Japan, we celebrated their birthday early.

The first card was for Jack. Used Pooh and Friends cartridge and cut Tigger out at 5 1/2". Hip Hip Hooray was cut from Create a Critter.



This card was made for Juli. Piglet was cut using Pooh and Friends, at 5", balloons cut using Celebrations and Happy Birthday from Gypsy Wanderings. I colored in the balloons and characters using Copic markers.

The background paper was from the Birthday Extravaganza paper Stack by Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby's line ).

Its going to take some effort to get into the habit of posting every day, but I'm working towards that goal! I hope you visit often!

have a great day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment