Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again...

Yes, I'm back. I took a little break from blogging. At first, it was because things were so crazy busy. First it was the craft fair in November, then the three weeks I spent sewing princess dresses for my granddaughters. I then made quite a few gifts for the grandkids for the Christmas. I made robes and jackets and nightgowns. By that time I knew I had done enough sewing to last me for a long time. Before I realized it, its nearly the end of January and I'm ready to return to blogging and showing my work.

Although I was away from the blog for quite a while, I have been creating. I've been making cards, mostly birthday cards. With all the birthdays in my immediate family, it will be nice to have the cards made in advance. Also, I have plenty to post here on the blog.

For today's post, I am showing some t-shirts I created for Christmas gifts. I used the iron on transfer sheets, and printed and cut in the Imagine.

The first one was made for my Granddaughter Juli. I used the Sugar and Spice cartridge for the Snuggle Bunny image.




I made one of these t-shirts for each of my twin grandchildren. I used the font from the Paper Lace cartridge for "Nonnie". Heart shape from George and "ME" from Opposites Attract.


In the coming days and weeks, I'll be posting lots more often. Its good to be creative again and I hope you'll come back to see what I've been creating!

Have a great day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

2 comments: