Monday, August 2, 2010

Variations of a Theme


Hi all! Hope you are having a great Monday! Today's feature are three cards I made using Stretch Your Imagination. I've always wanted this cartridge and when I found it at Walmart on clearance (for $23.00) I had to get it.

This particular cartridge has a card feature and I chose the baby card. I liked it and made it three times, but with a difference for each card. All three cards are 5 1/2 x 5 1/2"


First one, I made with blues and greens - perfect for a new baby boy. I cut the baby out of flesh tone cardstock and used Copics to color in the details. The greeting is from Wild Cards.


This is one in pink and purple, perfect for a baby girl. I used purple with white polka dots for the background and pink cardstock for the layer. Greeting was cut using New Arrival. I also rounded the corners on this card.


The last one I made in green and yellow - and could be used for a baby shower, when the gender of the baby isn't known. I cut the overlay smaller and used an EK Succes mini scallop border punch on the side edges.


Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment