Monday, May 4, 2009

NSD Challenge 7 - Faux Chipboard

Faux Chipboard is a method I've used often in the past.  I couldn't see buying lots of chipboard letters, then be left with all the odd letters that I'd never use.  And at the beginning, I didn't know if the Cricut would cut chipboard, so I made my own using heavy cardstock and layering it. 

This layout was fun to do.  I used white Bazill Bling for the background, black bling for the corner flourish, and several layers of basic cardstock to create the faux chipboard.I used the Home Accent cartridge cut on the Cricut.  I also cut the title on the Cricut using the Hello Kitty Font Cartridge.   The mesh was cut on the Gazelle.

The photo is my brother John and all his nieces at my niece Amy's wedding.

Three more challenges to go!

Thanks for looking.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment