Sunday, May 3, 2009

Challenge 2 - Try Something New

This one really had me thinking.  I'm the type of person that when I buy a new tool, or see a new technique, I try it out right away and use it a few times.  So, when the challenge to try something that was in my stash, I had nothing.  I went on to the next challenges.  I then realized I did do something new, but it was last week.  I had vinyl sitting amongst my supplies for some time, and knew I wanted to use it, but had not touched it.  So this challenge is fudged a bit, as I completed it last week.

I have a blank wall in my Living Room where I will be putting up family photos and it is the perfect place for some vinyl wall art.  I created this, using Cricut black vinyl, my Cricut Expression and the Home Accent cartridge.  It was fairly easy and fun to do.  I am now in the process of gathering photos to put in frames to finish them.

Hope you enjoyed my version of Challenge 2....more to come!  Thanks for stopping by!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment