Sunday, May 3, 2009

NSD Challenge 4 - Mother's Day Card

I was able to complete this challenge a little quicker than the others.  I made this card  using Stampin' Up paper (a very nice person on the Cricut Message board sent me samples and I just love these colors!).  I used the Fiskars border punch, cut the "marquee" using Storybook and MOM with Opposites Attract font using my Cricut Expression.  I am thinking my Mom will be getting this card next sunday!

I have to say a bit THANK YOU to Robin of The Pink Stamper!  I know why these are called "challenge" as each project really challenged me and pushed me to create some wonderful projects.  I may be much slower than many others, but I did accomplish more than what I would usually finish in a day!  Thank you Robin.  I appreciate all your hard work!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy



1 comment: