Monday, January 19, 2009

Granddaughters

I just adore my two granddaughters and they are the main focus of my scrapbooking.  I also enjoy photographing them.  Here is a layout I did of one of the earlier photos I got of the two of them together.  Kayla did quite well adapting to her baby sister.

This layout was made using Core'dinations paper, embossed with the mosiac embossing folder and the Cuttlebug.  The text was cut using the Gazelle.

Thanks for looking.  Have a creative day!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Cathy that is so cute. Love the purple, I can see why you love to scrapbook them, they are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute are they and love the Lo the colors are very pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged - see my blog.
    http://papertherapy-suzeq4500.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete