Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wearing My Other Hat

I've been doing a little more sewing lately and wanted to post a few things. I have sewed for over 35 years and enjoyed that time, but don't sew as much as I used to. My first love is papercrafting, but occasionally will make things for my grandchildren.

I made sailor dresses for my granddaughters when they were little and I wanted to make some for the twins. These are for my twin grandchildren, Jack and Juli. I will be shipping them to Japan tomorrow. It will be my first overseas package! I can't wait to see a picture of them wearing them! They've gotten so big since I last saw them in January.


I will be posting more in the coming days and weeks. I received my Expression 2 and Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day, so lots of fun things coming up!

Hope you are enjoying spring!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment: