Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Craft Space


Its a room I spend most of my days. It has the creature comforts of my everyday routine - TV, DVD player, Computer, printer, a corner for my sewing and of course my paper crafting supplies and my Cricuts! When I moved into my current apartment, I figured since I spend lots of time crafting and creating, I made the master bedroom into my Studio. Its taken nearly 10 years to get it to the way I have it now and its a very enjoyable, comfortable space for me.

The window faces north so I don't get direct sunlight, but the room is bright on sunny days. The far corner is my computer area, the shelves above it store my Cricut cartridges. I have found that a U shape work area works best for me. I also like having many of my tools and accessories within reach, so I have the shelving above my work space and the rails and cup system (from Ikea) also above my work space. I like this arrangement because I prefer an uncluttered work area. My E2 is one one side, and in the lower left corner you can see my Imagine. Just out of the photo is my sewing area (I avoided this area because its a bit of a mess, as I've been helping my daughter with costumes for a play she's working on and skirts for my granddaughter's dance recital. Also out of the photo on the right side of the room is a row of Jet Max cubes. These are great for storage and look good too!


And here I am, smiling because I'm in my "happy place"!

Thanks for stopping by!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Some day i will have a mster bedroom craft space..tthat is now my new dream. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove how organized your space is!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete