Monday, September 21, 2009

I got the MUSIC word book

I am enjoying creating word books with my Cricut and Design Studio software. I think maybe they are a bit simple, and am working on some more detailed books.

Here is one I completed for the craft fair. It measures 8" high x 12" wide. I made it basic black and white with red accents. I used the following cartridges: George, Winnie the Pooh Font, and Joy of the Season for the musical notes. I also used Sizzix Sizzlets for corners and border punches for some of the photo mats. It might be difficult to see, but the white letters for the book were all embossed using the Swiss Dots and the Cuttlebug.














I hope you enjoyed today's post. I will be back with more of my work. I thank you for visiting and especially when you leave comments!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fabulous. Great job. And, I love your banner. You painted it, didn't you? It's perfect! eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this the colours are gorgeous especially the white letters against the black. Beautifully designed!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete