Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Original Art Card

Here is another card I created using my own artwork (and a little help from my Cricut) The teddy bear is my own creation, colored with Copic Markers. The balloons were cut using the Celebrations cartridge cut with my Cricut out of Bristol paper and also colored with Copic markers. The background paper, which I thought was perfect for this, is from the DCWV Nana's Kids stack.


I am enjoying using my Copic markers and stretching my creative muscles! I now find myself looking for projects to use my markers!

Thanks for stopping by...and for your kind words!

Have a great Sunday!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Your bear is really adorable, Cathy. It's wonderful to see your very own artwork on display. Can't wait for the next one.

    hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, your little bear is toooo cute, you did a beautiful job on him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little bear with the background paper is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete