Friday, July 13, 2012

Dance Themed Mini Book

Two of my granddaughters are very active in dance.  Both started before age 3 so I've already accumulated quite a few photos.  I've been working on books different style books that I display their photos.  I like the colors in this one (a bit busy, but colorful).  I told the girls they can choose the style they want and we can work on the books together.  

This one is in my Etsy shop (CatnKatKreations)

I used my Cricut Expression to cut chipboard, using Elegant Edges and the Book Special feature to cut the pages.  The paper is from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby's own line) stack called  So So Sweet.

I used Xyron 900 to adhere the cardstock to the chipboard.  Many of the shapes I used are from the Shall We Dance cartridge.

I used the Bind It All to bind the book and added lots of bling.

The book holds 12 - 4 x 6 photos, 2 wallet size and 2 5 x 7 photos.



I like to add pockets with tags to add more photos







Folders are another way to add more space for photos.  





Thanks for stopping by....have a great weekend.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment