Sunday, March 25, 2012

Changes In Progress

Slowly, I've been making changes to my blog. I've changed the background and template of the blog. I like the bright colors. I changed some of the fonts - hope they are readable! I've also added a few things...the blog is still Koala-t Kreations, but added another title. My daughter and I have been selling at craft fairs for the past several years under the name of Cat n Kat Kreations. Not only will I be showing sewing and paper crafting projects, I will feature items for sale in my Etsy shop (which is also an addition to the blog)

Hope you like the changes and stop by often to see what's new.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog makeover! I am new follower of your blog and am looking forward to your creations. I would like to invite you to check out my blog and follow me too!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete