Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SPOTLIGHT ON: PAGODA, Part 2

Here is another card I created using Pagoda. A truly unique cartridge with lots of potential.

I cut the screen at 5", at this size, it fit the width of an size A2 card. Flowers were cut at 4". I didn't put any greeting on this card, as it would be great for any occasion.


Tomorrow is Hello Thursday at the Cricut message board, where they show new cartridges. Its always fun to see the new cartridges that are coming out, even if I don't buy any, its always fun to see them.

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! New follower here! ;) You do some wonderful job in this blog of yours. Have "known" you for a while now on the Cricut MB but have never visited you here cuz I always see your work on there - now I will make it a point to visit you here too!

    ;)Melody

    ReplyDelete