Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Projects! Word Books

The fall season is not far away and I'm getting ready for the upcoming craft fairs. My daughter and I do one in September and one in November. Its held at a local community college and its very well done, well organized and advertised. Its one show my daughter and I enjoy doing every year. The first one is in less than 4 weeks so I've been working to get projects completed to sell at this show.

Here is an example of some of the work I'll be showing. This particular book was created for my Mom to give to her sister.


I created this book using Design Studio and my Cricut Expression. Used George and Pooh Font set and Storybook for front border design.








I'm looking forward to showing more projects I've created!

Koala-t hugs,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment